After securing their immigration to Canada, many immigrants long to bring their families to Canada.

If you are a Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident, you may be able to sponsor your parents grandparents or other family members in the following manner:

  • As permanent residents under the Parents and Grandparents Program;
  • As permanent residents under Humanitarian and Compassionate Grounds;
  • As temporary residents under a Multiple Entry Visa (aka “Supervisa”).

To find out what option is right for you, please contact us.

Rejected Application:

If your application has been rejected, you still have options. You maybe able to appeal the rejection.

How Can We Help:

Sponsoring a family member is a complicated legal process. Having experienced legal representation can often make the difference between a successful and unsuccessful sponsorship.

Let us take care of the immigration stress. Our team of experienced Immigration professionals can help you through the process. Our team will ensure that your application is persuasive and has met all the legal requirements for sponsorship.