If you have been in Canada for a while and have established roots in this country, you might be interested in becoming a Permanent Resident. Permanent Residency allows you to:

  • Live, work or study anywhere in Canada without a visa;
  • Permanently reside in Canada;
  • Eventually apply for Canadian Citizenship.


A student who has recently graduated from a Canadian Educational Institution and has at least one year of work experience may be able to apply for Permanent Residency in Canada.

To be eligible, you must have:

  • Graduated from a qualified Canadian Educational Institution;
  • Worked in a qualified profession for at least one year.

Foreign Workers

If you are a foreign worker who has worked in a qualified profession and have been in Canada for over a year, you may be able to apply for Permanent Residency.

Not in Canada

If you do not currently live in Canada, you do have options to become a Permanent Resident in Canada.

Under Canada’s immigration laws you can become a permanent resident under the following programs:

  • Express Entry;
  • Family Class;
  • Humanitarian and Compassionate Grounds; and
  • Provincial Nominee Program.

Rejected Application:

If your application has been rejected, you still have options. You maybe able to appeal the rejection.

How Can We Help:

Our team of dedicated immigration professionals can help you:

  • Determine which program best meets your needs;
  • Prepare your applications in a professional manner;
  • Assure that your application meets the legal requirements to reside in Canada.